In today's Twitter post round-up:
- I've been quiet. Had the days (not the nights) of the weekend to myself and did a lot of piddling around (since I had a car and no 3.5 yro).
- Saw PREDATORS Friday. 4.5/5: wasn't a reboot because it referenced events of '87 film. Doesn't stray far from the original w/bit more scifi.
- I'm a writer of conflicting personalities. One squeaks: "maybe I'm not horrible" Other: "Why bother, It'll be rejected anyway" #rigoramortis
- Regardless of which personality is dominating my psyche, I need to finish this #rigoramortis entry. Rain-or-shine w/in my mind. #self-esteem
- Think I've gained a +5 to my Save-vs-Inadequacy roll: currently enjoying the fiction I'm writing. Lets hope this joy continues #rigoramortis
- Outside on an epic walk for sunshine and exercise. Once I return home, it's water and more writing.